Saturday, August 23, 2008

props to Cold Stone

So Dan took me out for ice cream in Iowa City tonight. We were on our way home from a wedding reception in Muscatine, and stopped for dinner, then ice cream. We headed to Cold Stone, and asked if they knew the ingredients in their ice cream...and we were handed a training manual with a chart that listed every ice cream and topping in the place and the most common food allergens and checked by which had what. So my toppings were limited to gumballs, coconut, marshmallows, and gummi bears, but there were only about 4 flavors I couldn't have. And let me tell you, coffee ice cream with marshmallows gets a big smiley face from me!

And BTW, we don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl. Some of us seem to be less than capable of gender neutrality, and assume things before we know for sure.

No comments: