Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've got hygiene, how about you?

As I type this, Q is cutting my toenails because I can't see them, nor contort myself to trim them myself. But my fingernails are long and strong...And then I realized that I can't see my belly button either. I hope there isn't fuzz inside. Oh wait, there isn't really much inside for there to be fuzz in. And speaking of fuzz, why is my head hair growing like crazy, but my leg hair is barely growing at all? My belly is hairy, and the hairs on the scars on my hands? They are twice as long as usual.

I have also discovered that I really like soaping up my belly. It is fun to go round and round. I probably clean it way more than necessary, which makes up for the feet I can't quite get to.

My skin is very clear, and I love to feel my inside out belly button. So smooth.

It is a very good thing Q is around to help with some of these issues.

No comments: