Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Extra medium and Chinese names

I am finally reaching the point where clothes don't fit quite right. Or at all. Last week I actually bought maternity jeans (comfy, for now, I might add). Q says I am extra medium. I feel silly wearing one of my seven maternity shirts, but today I couldn't even button my favorite over-sized, ugly flannel shirt. I had to leave two buttons undone, a porthole of sorts. I tell Q that I will wear his shirts soon. I'm not upset--I kind of like it. But I am definitely in between sizes.

Tonight our Chinese friend from Nevada called us to check in and say hello. We told him the news, and asked if there were any Chinese names we should think about. He said no, but all we have to do is come up with a single syllable word and we have a Chinese name, which we found hilarious! He didn't think it was so funny (J, you make us laugh!). He then used his own and his brother's names as examples.

No comments: