Friday, March 13, 2009

4 days

That's right. The counter on the bottom of the blog says 4 days to go. Yesterday we had a checkup, and I am dilated a little bit. Not much, but enough for Dr. B to say any day. He is hoping it is soon too, because he wants to be here when the time comes. He goes on vacation the 21st.

At the daycare this week, everyone kept saying, "hope we don't see you next week." One little girl said she hopes I get the baby out. Another lovely child tried to look up my shirt for the baby.

Yesterday morning I stopped for some coffee, and saw Dr. B's wife and daughter. I teach their kids at the daycare, and E was very excited to see me. Even when I was standing in front of her, and talking to her, she kept asking to see me. Cute. Dr. B's wife mentioned that their 4 year old son wants to come see me and the baby in the hospital and would that be okay. Sure. I don't mind. I'm a little flattered. One of my piano students also asked if he could come to the hospital to see the baby.

So, back to waiting. Every morning Q tells the baby not to come yet, because he has more to catch up on at work. I tell the baby today is as good as any. Meanwhile, I tell my piano students who are sticking around for spring break that if there isn't a baby, I'll see them next week.

No comments: