Monday, September 22, 2008

2nd trimester and milk

Welcome to the second trimester. So far it is a lot like the first--being sick about once a week, being nervous at potlucks, sleeping a lot. I did notice Saturday that when I tried to button the pants I was wearing for my band concert, I had a bit of a struggle, and my form fitting white shirt definitely fit my form, and my belly. And since I know I still haven't gained weight, it must be the baby...which, by the way, is about the size of a lemon now, and it can pee.

Saturday night we took our newest international student out for dinner (family weekend) and ran a couple of errands on the walk home. We stopped at the store for milk, and ran into Dr. B, who informed us he was buying toilet paper. I said, "we're getting milk...again." He seemed a little surprised that I was drinking about two and 1/2 gallons a week.

1 comment:

Q said...

Smileycue,

Maybe we should buy our own dairy cow?