Monday, September 28, 2009

closet battle

My sister gave Slane three big bags of clothes last week, and now Slanes clothes and mine are fighting for closet/dresser space. I think it is time to move on from the changing table and get Slane a dresser. I'm not sure where it will go, but it is definitely needed. Right now many of her things are in a big pile on the floor because we are not sure where else to put them. We also got a bag of clothes that I (and probably a few cousins ahead of me) wore back in the day, and Slane wore one of my dresses to church yesterday. So far we've been making small apartment/bad floor plan work, but as Slane gets bigger it will be more difficult. I tell myself it is just until May or so--keep your eyes open for a decent rental for us.

Speaking of my sister, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby (due on Wednesday!!). We want to meet Slane's newest cousin.

Thanks J for the high chair. It makes feeding Slane her green beans, applesauce, peaches, and carrots so much easier.

One more note--I got the measurements. Last Tuesday, Slane weighed 19 pounds even and was 27 1/4 inches long/tall. What a big girl!

No comments: