Tuesday, April 28, 2009

things I want to say but don't have time to in 5 minutes or less

So, I have a list of things I want to blog about, but time to myself is almost nil (does in the shower count?). I want to talk about the lady who parked in the expectant/new mother spot in front of us and her youngest kid was at least 8, or what it was like in the OB wing, or my frustration with this whole feeding thing and me not producing enough milk, or how blessed we have been with gifts, meals, and general help, or how we would continue to use cloth diapers if we had time to wash the ones that have been dirty for about a week, or how the soy allergy is going, or just how cute Slane is, or the fact that Q goes back to work next week, and how will I accomplish things that we aren't accomplishing with both of us home, especially now that our baby has turned cranky and I can't feed her one handed anymore, or the thank you notes I keep trying to get to (we really are working on that).

But my five minutes are up and I have a piano student at the door...maybe in another 4 weeks when I get 5 more minutes of free time.

3 comments:

The Bairs said...

Hang in there all of you - I promise it gets easier!

Renee said...

Yep, it will get easier and one day you may even miss this time.

Hanna said...

Or about rally towels doubling as burp towels, or how Q's family has yet to come see Slane, or ...