Monday, April 18, 2011

Slaneycue

Slane is so funny. I love to listen to her commentary on life and the things she sees.


Things like:


See the moon! The moon is flying!


Hear that! The bird is singin'!


Flag!


You daddycue. I'm Slaneycue. That's mommycue.


I need to see my (insert name of person of the day)!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I also love to watch her play on her own. Her imagination is amazing!


I've seen her do these things lately:


Saturday we were raking leaves. We had just gotten Slane a toy rake, so she "helped," but as she helped, she was moving leaves out of the piles, all while carrying a purse.


She races her toy cars on the piano or the couch. Sometimes she races her "BIG TRUCK" from Epa!


She carries around a cabbage patch and tells us the baby is crying or sleeping.


She is very concerned about the hungry animals in her barn.


She plays with her hockey guys (and sometimes they get into fights and go to timeout!).

No comments: